Poll: Which of the following UK tablet launches are you most looking forward to?

PC Advisor 12:22 PM 13 Jul 12

The UK is set to be flooded with a load of new tablets. Which of the following UK tablet launches are you most looking forward to?

Have you say in our poll.

Poll: Which of the following UK tablet launches are you most looking forward to?

wee eddie 12:57 PM 13 Jul 12

I am looking forward to a Tablet that can converse with my PC without going through a set of convoluted actions.

e.g. The Microsoft W8 Tablet.

I don't wish to watch Movies or play Angry Birds. I do wish to have easy, and simple, access to my Outlook Database, a bonus would be being able to use it as a mobile phone as well.

Joseph Kerr 13:10 PM 13 Jul 12
  canarieslover 14:04 PM 13 Jul 12

I'm not greatly interested in any of the tablets but if I do eventually relent it would have to be one that would still fit into a pocket. If I have to lug one around in a bag I might just as well have a proper computer that I can get all the programs and data files that I might need such as when on holiday.

WhiteTruckMan 15:19 PM 13 Jul 12

I'm looking foreward to a tablet that cures my indigestion and lets me get a good nights sleep!

WTM

KRONOS the First 16:16 PM 13 Jul 12

Just received the Nexus 7 today.

Quickbeam 18:58 PM 13 Jul 12

It's interesting to see you've given a don't care option on this poll, and that at currently 30%, that alone must be a statistic of value to those selling tablets.

Quickbeam 19:01 PM 13 Jul 12

It's interesting to see you've given a don't care option on this poll, and that at currently 30%, that alone must be a statistic of value to those selling tablets.

Aitchbee 10:01 AM 16 Jul 12

I know it's a bit futuristic, but...I would like a 'tablet' built-in to the exterior of a sturdy glove...so-as-I can do my weedin' and be online, simultaneously.

Quickbeam 10:15 AM 16 Jul 12

These are quite good for digging weeds out by the roots...

Aitchbee 10:42 AM 16 Jul 12

Thanks QB...but I would need 6' foot HB pencils to make any impression.

(what about the tablets?)

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

14 best budget laptops of 2015: best budget laptops reviews - best cheap laptops - best bargain…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

From Antennagate to Yellowgate: The 10 worst Apple scandals (and why they were blown out of proport)…