Poll: From where do you most often source your music?

PC Advisor 17:18 PM 19 Jun 13
  davidcourt 17:19 PM 19 Jun 13

From where do you most often source your music?

Let us know in our poll.

Poll: From where do you most often source your music?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:33 PM 19 Jun 13

Not sure how anyone can say they do not listen to music, as we are surrounded by it.

TV (especially adverts)

Restaurants

shopping centres

Films

The kid in the car next to you at a junction playing something at full Blast to make not only his car vibrate but yours as well :0)

However I would agree that a lot of it is not what I would call music.

There is a such a wide variety of music surely everyone can find something they like?

spuds 17:49 PM 19 Jun 13

From Amazon

Aitchbee 18:51 PM 19 Jun 13

... from the 'windmills of my mind' ... no batteries required.

I can remember most of my favourite tunes / songs in my head ... but have stopped 'sourcing' [now] as my mental 'hard drive' is approaching full capacity. ;o]

The local pub's Jukebox is also very good for experiencing old favourites in 'topnotch quality' rendition.

Forum Editor 18:55 PM 19 Jun 13

"The local pub's Jukebox is also very good for experiencing old favourites in 'topnotch quality' rendition"

But you have to pay each time you listen to a track - or someone else does. Over a period of time that could mean you're paying far more than if you simply downloaded the music at home. Then you could play it thousands of times for free.

Aitchbee 19:07 PM 19 Jun 13

FE - the pub [ I go to ] has occasional 'free jukebox nights' ... but downloading a few of my favourite obscure or unobtainable songs/tracks, from the web [that I would like to hear again], sounds like a very good idea.

Woolwell 19:40 PM 19 Jun 13

Pity that Amazon wasn't added to iTunes and Google Play.

morddwyd 20:00 PM 19 Jun 13

"Pity that Amazon wasn't added to iTunes and Google Play."

It is. Comes under "etc."!

Woolwell 20:32 PM 19 Jun 13

I knew that but for many Amazon is used more frequently than iTunes or Google Play so why should it be etc?

Quickbeam 08:07 AM 20 Jun 13

I still prefer to have a physical copy on CD even though I rip it straight away to MP3 and put the CD away never to play again!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

DxO One 'pro' camera attachment for the iPhone: UK pricing & availability

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites