Poll: What are your first impressions of the Xbox One?

PC Advisor 14:26 PM 22 May 13

What are your first impressions of the Xbox One?

Let us know in our poll.

Poll: What are your first impressions of the Xbox One?

Mr Mistoffelees 15:44 PM 22 May 13

Got an Xbox 360 helping to fill the space under the telly but, it has not even been switched on this year. Do all my gaming on PC, as does my partner.

Mr Mistoffelees 15:48 PM 22 May 13

Posted the above too soon.

Meant to add that, therefore, no intention of buying a new Xbox or any other console.

Quickbeam 15:55 PM 22 May 13

I've never advanced beyond a cornflakes box!

Chronos the 2nd 09:38 AM 24 May 13

PC gamer through and through and although I was aware that something called Xbox One was on the horizon I have not bothered myself with any details.

Chris3nt 17:40 PM 01 Jun 13

Games developers and publishers continue to neglect the PC at your peril.

Consoles are nothing but cut down PCs, which you can't upgrade.

Not for me.

Quiller. 18:42 PM 01 Jun 13

Any idea why " Microsoft disables YouTube comments following Xbox One reveal "?

Joseph Kerr 13:44 PM 02 Jun 13

Rumoured to be very expensive.

Algerian peter ™ 14:25 PM 02 Jun 13

You have to be connected to the internet, permanently so they can check the games you are using.

They want a fee for you to use second hand games. It could be as high as £35 a game.

There is a camera sensor that may check you are watching the prescribed ammout of adverts.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/may/30/xbox-one-watching-ads-microsoft

Quiller. 19:15 PM 07 Jun 13

Xbox One users will be unable to play games for more than 24 hours without connecting to the internet, and that it will be games publishers who will decide whether consumers can resell titles.

What next? DNA sample, retina scan. Is this the way forward for there new operating systems. Who on earth would buy one, probably millions.

xbox one resrtictions

Chronos the 2nd 09:55 AM 20 Jun 13

Microsoft Backs Down: Major Policy Changes for Xbox One.

Story.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Windows 10 is now available, so do you have to upgrade? 8 reasons…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

How to run Windows 10 on Mac: How to run Windows 10 using Boot Camp or VirtualBox to install…