Poll: What are your first impressions of Google Glass?

PC Advisor 17 Apr 13

We want to know what you all think about Google Glass. See Google Glass specs revealed along with Android app.

Let us know in our poll.

Poll: What are your first impressions of Google Glass?

Quickbeam 17 Apr 13

Does it contain any beer?

Nontek 17 Apr 13

First impressions - well out of my affordability range!

Aitchbee 17 Apr 13

I see that they'll come in at around £975. [Also]spectacle wearers will have to have laser treatment done to their 'pork pies' 'cos their 'Gregory Pecks' will get in the way!

Aitchbee 17 Apr 13

...Google Dentures are the next [obvious] advancement on the 'techno' horizon timeline, I reckon?

Chronos the 2nd 17 Apr 13

I am rather looking forward to these. Oculus Rift. Which I feel will be much more fun.

lotvic 17 Apr 13

It's getting more and more difficult to distinguish between sane people and others in the street who on first glance appear to be 'talking to themselves' now they'll be focussing on the 'far distant' as well. Council is going to be busy fitting bumper pads to lamp posts.

wiz-king 17 Apr 13

More people walking of the kerb into the road without looking at the traffic - I foresee a rise in the pedestrian death rate.

carver 17 Apr 13

wiz-king they could join this list of people enter link description here

onthelimit1 17 Apr 13

'The firm also recommends caution if you're planning to use a jackhammer and advises against scuba diving with the gadget.'

Oh, well that narrows it down a bit!

Quickbeam 17 Apr 13

Will drivers also drive with them on as well as phoning and eating and smoking and...

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message