Poll: What are your first impressions of Google Glass?

PC Advisor 15:36 PM 17 Apr 13

We want to know what you all think about Google Glass. See Google Glass specs revealed along with Android app.

Let us know in our poll.

Poll: What are your first impressions of Google Glass?

Quickbeam 15:57 PM 17 Apr 13

Does it contain any beer?

Nontek 15:57 PM 17 Apr 13

First impressions - well out of my affordability range!

Aitchbee 16:01 PM 17 Apr 13

I see that they'll come in at around £975. [Also]spectacle wearers will have to have laser treatment done to their 'pork pies' 'cos their 'Gregory Pecks' will get in the way!

Aitchbee 16:27 PM 17 Apr 13

...Google Dentures are the next [obvious] advancement on the 'techno' horizon timeline, I reckon?

Chronos the 2nd 16:32 PM 17 Apr 13

I am rather looking forward to these. Oculus Rift. Which I feel will be much more fun.

lotvic 16:51 PM 17 Apr 13

It's getting more and more difficult to distinguish between sane people and others in the street who on first glance appear to be 'talking to themselves' now they'll be focussing on the 'far distant' as well. Council is going to be busy fitting bumper pads to lamp posts.

wiz-king 17:40 PM 17 Apr 13

More people walking of the kerb into the road without looking at the traffic - I foresee a rise in the pedestrian death rate.

carver 18:18 PM 17 Apr 13

wiz-king they could join this list of people enter link description here

onthelimit1 20:07 PM 17 Apr 13

'The firm also recommends caution if you're planning to use a jackhammer and advises against scuba diving with the gadget.'

Oh, well that narrows it down a bit!

Quickbeam 20:14 PM 17 Apr 13

Will drivers also drive with them on as well as phoning and eating and smoking and...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Steve Albini's notorious email is now a punchy music video

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…