Police serious;ly injured doing their job.

Jameslayer 18:32 15 Dec 10

Title says it all. We have had a lot of threads were people seem to be bashing them and this sums up the dangerous job they are doing.

click here

lucky1 19:41 15 Dec 10

Jameslayer - Well said. I totally agree with you.

ams4127 19:53 15 Dec 10

Yes, me too.

So Afraid 19:55 15 Dec 10

One report says a officer said the suspect was stopped and when a radio check was made the pair learned he was wanted for recall to prison.

karmgord 19:56 15 Dec 10

Add me to the list.
Hoping them both a speedy recovery

lucky1 20:33 15 Dec 10

Should be said that one of the officers was a civilian employee of the Police. A Community Support Officer.

Forum Editor 22:48 15 Dec 10

in the traffic build-up that resulted from this incident - I was crossing Ealing Common when it happened. Suddenly the road was alive with Police motorcyclists, cars, and ambulances.

It seems such a small thing, Police officers checking to see that people had valid bus tickets,but for two people it suddenly turned very nasty. One of my daughters lives quite close to the scene, and it's left her badly shaken.

KremmenUK 06:51 16 Dec 10

I also got tangled up in the aftermath of the Uxbridge Road being closed. It seems everyone was trying to divert via the M4 and Hayes By Pass as the A40 was also blocked by accidents causing chaos all around.

I hear the PC is now stable which is excellent and which makes my my extra 3/4 hour getting home pale into insignificance.

Jameslayer 16:58 19 Dec 10

the simplest thing can become deadly.

karmgord 17:19 19 Dec 10

Says a lot for the criminal justice system that it was a killer on the run that attacked them.
Wish them both a speedy recovery but I read that the Policeman with the slashed throat may not speak again and also may have suffered brain damage.

timsmith259 22:36 19 Dec 10

thats what they get paid for, same with the MOD thats what they die for or live for but still get paid for

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…