Podcast 2

paul trotter 09:53 13 Jun 07

PC Advisor's second podcast is now available for download from the Community Zone.

click here

As ever, let us know your thoughts.

Paul Trotter, editor.

Si_L 00:57 16 Jun 07

Don't ask me why but I listened to your podcast last night. I tried to follow it as you were talking, by googling the phones you were talking about, it was a good podcast.

But the best thing was: the following day (earlier today) I had to sit a 3 hour paper on Product Design for my A-Levels. Guess what came up!? Design improvements to mobile phones and PDAs!

Thanks PCA, I owe you one :)

anskyber 18:51 17 Jun 07

Yep. Audio significantly better. Are you getting many listeners?

Delivery speed is, for me anyway, a little brisk still. Loads better than evolution 1.

Si_L 21:10 17 Jun 07

What about doing some podcasts on computer related issues that could be used in the Helproom, such as a guide to buying a new PC, how to upgrade components, anti-virus software.

Just a thought...

paul trotter 16:43 18 Jun 07

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. We're running an initial series of 8 podcasts and will decide on a long-term plan after that. If you enjoy it and find it useful, we may well continue.

Podcast 3 should be on the site within the next day. I think you have a point about the delivery speed - we'll try to slow it down for the next one.

Paul Trotter, editor

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced