PM Destroys Dolls House In Fit of Anger

Input Overload 10:51 21 Feb 10

We had an ex deputy PM who was pretty handy his name escapes me.

click here

Mr Mistoffelees 10:59 21 Feb 10

Looks like a load of over-embellished tripe written by an axe-grinder out to make some quick money.

Forum Editor 11:07 21 Feb 10

I'm pretty sure I would throw the occasional tantrum. I'm equally sure that every single Prime Minister in history has done the same - the frustrations must be immense at times.

Mr. Mistoffelees has it right.

Input Overload 11:16 21 Feb 10

we all have a temper I lose mine occasionaly, it pretty human too. The post wasn't meant to agree with the drivel in the link.

Uboat 12:19 21 Feb 10

I agree with the above! we all loose our tempers from time to time BUT its what we do & where its done that matters...

Forum Editor 13:03 21 Feb 10

Yes, but if I slam a phone against the wall in my office it doesn't make the papers. Most of us are therefore not likely to see reports of our tantrums splashed all over the media.

Input Overload 13:26 21 Feb 10

I was forgetting it's all election mud throwing time again.

Forum Editor 13:28 21 Feb 10

Indeed, and I have a feeling there will be a lot of that going on over the next couple of months or so.

Buckle up people, we're in for a bumpy ride.

Legolas 14:14 21 Feb 10

Couldn't agree more with the above comments. Another non story.
I heard GB this morning denying he had ever hit anyone in his life, it is probably the most sincere I have ever heard him.

mrwoowoo 16:18 21 Feb 10

I can't imagine the ex PM John Major losing his temper. The best he could do was to raise his voice so that it was just about audible.

peter99co 17:17 21 Feb 10

Would you work for him if a job came up?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…