Pleasing TV Adverts

Watchful 21:03 16 Apr 07

At the moment I particularly like the Werther's Original one with the lad in the car telling his dad about the latest gadgets his friend has. The dad says he is looking forward to meeting the friend's dad at the school sports' day and the lad says...'Oh, he wont' be there, never is, he's more of a virtual dad'.

I like the way the dad smiles when the lad says...'Not like you....can't get rid of you!'

Magic.

Al94 21:52 16 Apr 07

Still one of my all time favourites click here

moorie- 22:00 16 Apr 07

loved this one ( john west/bear)
click here

€dstowe 22:18 16 Apr 07

Pleasing TV Adverts - none of them.

dagbladet 22:23 16 Apr 07

Honda Impossible dream

High quality Honda website version

click here

laurie53 07:29 17 Apr 07

Has to be the old Hamlet one, where the handle comes off the window winder just after the guy puts his money in the car wash slot!

Laurie

BT 08:08 17 Apr 07

The most annoying at the moment are the ones for Uswitch with the 'Gospel Singers' in the shiny blue outfits. Wouldn't pursuade me to use their website!

wasp15 09:24 17 Apr 07

My favourite has got to be the Guinness advert with all the animals, always puts a smile on my face.

Slim Shady 10:49 17 Apr 07

Favourite recent/current ad - I think it's for a Mitsubishi... Going over various terrain, it transforms into a (I think) panther, spider and crocodile. Obviously I know the vehicle won't really do that but the effect is good.

Tazfan 11:07 17 Apr 07

The Honda Ads are always well thought out and worth watching.

Watchful 12:36 17 Apr 07

I also like the Honda ones and the one with all the sheep - very cleverly done - but can't remember whose ad it is so, can't be good can it?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…