The 'Please Wait' syndrome is back

johndrew 10:29 AM 28 Jun 11
Answered

I had hoped that with the 'final' polish give to the new format that this would have been resolved - apparently not.

I have tried to post on threads today and have managed only one with all others hanging on 'Please Wait' with no progress.

johndrew 10:30 AM 28 Jun 11
Answer

And as I post this it starts to work again!!! Both situations very annoying.

bremner 11:18 AM 28 Jun 11

Simonjary in another thread has said that this is being addressed

hssutton 11:40 AM 28 Jun 11

Experienced this about 15 minutes ago when attempting to make a post in speakers corner, but a message in Helproom posted immediately

Autoschediastic 12:14 PM 28 Jun 11

same here! please wait happens quite a lot?

Crosstrainer2 12:18 PM 28 Jun 11

Now for the icing on the cake.... The mobile world forum links to a Google page. Might be time to take a break and let the guys sort the servers out, they are certainly not right :))

Crosstrainer2 12:20 PM 28 Jun 11

And now it's working again.... Don't you just love new site roll-outs? I sympathise because I have, to use an old adage " been there, done that"

At least I have now got to grips with posting links :))

onthelimit1 15:13 PM 28 Jun 11

I thought real progress was being made, but, for me, the site has slowed to a crawl again.

Crosstrainer2 15:25 PM 28 Jun 11

Strange, it's faster than it's ever been here :))

onthelimit1 15:40 PM 28 Jun 11

Yup, and all back to normal+ here as well. Must have been some tweaking going on.

amonra 15:43 PM 28 Jun 11

It's the "NEW IMPROVED" model, must be good, the boss says so ! If ever I see "New", "Improved" on any product, the alarm bells start ringing.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Google's new logo was redesigned

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites