The 'Please Wait' syndrome is back

johndrew 10:29 AM 28 Jun 11

I had hoped that with the 'final' polish give to the new format that this would have been resolved - apparently not.

I have tried to post on threads today and have managed only one with all others hanging on 'Please Wait' with no progress.

johndrew 10:30 AM 28 Jun 11

And as I post this it starts to work again!!! Both situations very annoying.

bremner 11:18 AM 28 Jun 11

Simonjary in another thread has said that this is being addressed

hssutton 11:40 AM 28 Jun 11

Experienced this about 15 minutes ago when attempting to make a post in speakers corner, but a message in Helproom posted immediately

Autoschediastic 12:14 PM 28 Jun 11

same here! please wait happens quite a lot?

Crosstrainer2 12:18 PM 28 Jun 11

Now for the icing on the cake.... The mobile world forum links to a Google page. Might be time to take a break and let the guys sort the servers out, they are certainly not right :))

Crosstrainer2 12:20 PM 28 Jun 11

And now it's working again.... Don't you just love new site roll-outs? I sympathise because I have, to use an old adage " been there, done that"

At least I have now got to grips with posting links :))

onthelimit1 15:13 PM 28 Jun 11

I thought real progress was being made, but, for me, the site has slowed to a crawl again.

Crosstrainer2 15:25 PM 28 Jun 11

Strange, it's faster than it's ever been here :))

onthelimit1 15:40 PM 28 Jun 11

Yup, and all back to normal+ here as well. Must have been some tweaking going on.

amonra 15:43 PM 28 Jun 11

It's the "NEW IMPROVED" model, must be good, the boss says so ! If ever I see "New", "Improved" on any product, the alarm bells start ringing.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Harry Potter's graphic designers showcase magical props & posters in new exhibition

Apple rumours & predictions 2016: What to expect from Apple in 2016