Please Explain!!

Chaz10 22:28 14 Jul 10

Why does the hosepipe ban forced on us in the North-West not affect blue badge owners and the disabled.

click here

bri-an 22:32 14 Jul 10

Stop worrying, the amount of rain falling this evening will fill the 'tanks' up again!

Chaz10 22:34 14 Jul 10

bri-an

Thats not the point!

bri-an 22:38 14 Jul 10

Just a little levity, Chaz.

However, if you think about it, the disabled could hardly be expected to carry buckets of water (which is allowed).

Chaz10 22:45 14 Jul 10

The bloke next door who has a "disabled" wife (out all day enjoying herself) is now hosing down his patio for gods sake.

Forum Editor 22:52 14 Jul 10

what is wrong with a disabled woman enjoying herself.

I suggest that you spend a little time reflecting on what is really important in life, and what is simply a silly reaction to a temporary water shortage.

Brumas 23:00 14 Jul 10

Count yourself lucky that you and your partner (if applicable)are not disabled! If you were, you would appreciate anything that would make live a little easier.

I wish my disabled wife could go out unassisted and enjoy herself.

I may be wrong but you strike me as being a little bitter and twisted!

End of rant!

Chaz10 23:14 14 Jul 10

They are NOT disabled, they play the system, nothing wrong with them, both about 44, 3 cars all with private regs and no one works, big house all the extras etc.

Chaz10 23:18 14 Jul 10

Brumas

I'm not having a go at the genuine disabled just the "fake ones"

She is not in a wheelchair can walk fine and do chores, look after children, the list goes on!!!!

Forum Editor 23:23 14 Jul 10

because nobody has the facts about the people you so obviously feel so bitter about.

What all this has to do with a hosepipe ban is beyond me - I'm beginning to think that you started your thread so you could express your anger towards your neighbours.

Brumas 23:26 14 Jul 10

It doesn't have to be a physical disability however, if that is the case and she is abusing/cheating the benefits system then DLA should be informed, but make sure you have all the facts first!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…