Pirates

Curio 14:10 30 May 07

Seen part 3? Here is an abbreviated version
click here Enjoy!

Mike D 15:25 30 May 07

Nice one!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:36 30 May 07

Lots of paodies of films by the bunnies, aways look forward to the next film.

Mr Mistoffelees 17:51 30 May 07
  Probabilitydrive 22:03 30 May 07

Did you know that "global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of Pirates since the 1800s"? Not conviced??

click here

On a more serious note, I am seriously considering becoming a member of the church of the flying Spaghetti monster...Why I hear you ask?? Not enough reason in the statement above?? AAAhh I thought so...a forum of sceptics.

The church was founded in order to prove that the theory of 'intelligent design' is based on the same principles of evidence as the fact that there is indeed a 'flying spaghetti monster' or as I call it 'His holy noodly appendage' which created the universe, meatballs and explains the (sadly) falling numbers of 'AARRRG shiver mi timbers' fan boys.....

wolfie3000 23:53 30 May 07

I must be the only person on this planet who hates these pirate films,

The humour in these films is lame and the stories are laughable.

Forum Editor 00:52 31 May 07

The latest (last) Pirates film, which I saw on Bank holiday Monday is dire - no discernable plot, and little by way of real acting.

Great action scenes though, and a lovingly-crafted shot of Keira Knightley's thigh to round things off.

wolfie3000 01:43 31 May 07

Keira Knightley is a little skinny for my taste,

I think Angelina jolie would have made a better Elizabeth Swann.

Probabilitydrive 09:30 31 May 07

Good fun and a good maxim indeed fourm member. This morning BBC 4 brought a feature about a Creationist museum in the states, in which-based on its exhibits-visitors are invited to confirm their ' intelligent design' belief system and/or rethink the evolutionist theory.

In this museum 'positive evidence of the creation' is presented and questions such as 'Why the Fossil Record is Incomplete' and 'Why there Are No Fossils of Transitional Species'are raised and answered from a creationist point of view.

This brings me back to the pirates...the logic involved is not dissimilar to the leap of faith it is required to assume that 'there is a statistically significant inverse relationship between pirates and global temperature' as so logically laid out by the Pastafarians...;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac