Pink grass

ella33 12:47 18 Feb 10

I looked through the forum questions and didn't see this. Has anyone noticed pink grass in their garden since the snow?

click here

Chegs ®™ 13:17 18 Feb 10

I must be slightly deranged as the pink grass actually looks nicer than the green/brown/bare patches on my lawn presently. :)

canarieslover 13:59 18 Feb 10

I noticed some yellow grass but I think its where the cats been.

wildrover 14:37 18 Feb 10

I've just got moss on my lawn - and its still green.

I don't see pink grass on the photographs either: they just appear to have a magenta cast

ella33 14:48 18 Feb 10

The pictures looked dark pink, maybe leaning towards magenta, not sure!! No, I haven't any and neither has anyone I know. It's the same as pink toads are supposed to be everywhere due to climate change but I only saw the one they showed us at the field centre!

There must be some sort of pink grass somewhere as I don't think it is April 1st, yet. It is snowing quite heavily and laying again here (just north of London), so everything is white just now. Maybe it is another chance for the grass to turn pink!

sunnystaines 15:55 18 Feb 10

pink grass ideal location for the next gay pride outdoor party

ella33 16:08 18 Feb 10

I guess they'll need to hold the party quite soon before the normal grass grows back! but most of us haven't seen the pink at all!

Input Overload 16:47 18 Feb 10

Well fan my brow!

morddwyd 19:57 18 Feb 10

Not just pink grass, but the earth in the border has turned pink as well!

ella33 23:14 18 Feb 10

Do you mean yours? Or in the picture? In the picture, the edges are brickwork. It is pink but doesn't look too authentic, does it? If your grass is anything like mine, it is white again now, and looks as if it will stay like that for a day or two!

morddwyd 08:50 19 Feb 10

Beyond the magenta brickwork there is a magenta border.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…