//some 3rd party need geo

Pictures of vista

wolfie3000 14:37 14 Sep 05

Has anyone seen screenshotsa of the latest windows vista?
Im curiuos as i went to the office 12 picture on another thread and it seems to me it looks a bit like os/x apples operating system i find that really funny i am just wanting to see what vista looks like?

Skills 17:43 14 Sep 05

Check out this thread in the pcpro forums click here

wolfie3000 18:42 14 Sep 05

not much more i can say will be looking forward to it when its relaesed but might have to buy new pc to run it lol :)

Jackcoms 20:03 14 Sep 05

Well, that left me suitably underwhelmed

octal 07:12 15 Sep 05

I can't see what all the fuss is about visually, more importantly, does it work any better? No doubt we'll see in the fullness of time.

Incidentally, that link is a 12.4MB download of pictures, so anyone on a slow connection will have to be very patient, otherwise don't worry you're not missing much.

Totally-braindead 12:53 15 Sep 05

Not too impressed either but then I'm not sure what I was expecting. Have to agree with Octol will be more interested in how well it works when it gets released.

wolfie3000 17:03 15 Sep 05

I was just curious as to how the front end user interface would look as they keep changing it it wont surprise me if it changes again before release.

The Spires 10:18 16 Sep 05

Looks good, but how my desk looks is important to me.

Skills 15:05 16 Sep 05

I too think the looks of it are very impresive, but I would also like to know how it functions as well.

As has been said things will probably change alot before final release and with what I have heard there will be nine different versions of it things seem like they are going to get a bit complicated. Good old microsoft!

Personally i think i'll stick with XP until vista's bumps have been ironed out.

wolfie3000 15:07 16 Sep 05

made me laugh looking at the fact theres 9 different ones but i like the change to the desktop

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…