Picture of a wall safe

Graham* 23:40 PM 15 Jan 12

To impress friends, I would like to put a picture of a wall safe on a wall in my lounge. But, where can I get one?

Forum Editor 23:43 PM 15 Jan 12

I suggest that you do what I just did, run a Google search for 'wall safe images' and take your pick.

Quickbeam 23:44 PM 15 Jan 12

I don't know where one get an easily impressed friend from...

wiz-king 05:31 AM 16 Jan 12

Dont forget you have to hide it behind a real picture.

badgery 07:52 AM 16 Jan 12

Quickbeam "I don't know where one get an easily impressed friend from..."

Exactly!! Perhaps this might help to explain?

One joins a forum as 'Graham', then promotes oneself to 'Colonel Graham', then decides a 'one star' rating is required - before being informed there are no such things as 'star' ranks below general, and so removes the 'colonel' (but, bizarrely, not the star!!).

It seems perfectly obvious to me that a picture of a wall safe is precisely what's needed.

(:-0)

Aitchbee 12:12 PM 16 Jan 12

If you have a large flat-screen TV with USB connecter, you could install the 'safe image' on to your TV.

As long as you had your TV switched off, nobody would known where it was!

Condom 19:48 PM 16 Jan 12

And then don't forget to fill the safe wth some nice photos of piles of money and jewellery.

ton 22:18 PM 16 Jan 12

Could maybe find pictures of impressed people admiring picture of safe (to impress easily impressed friends).

lotvic 22:21 PM 16 Jan 12

Perhaps a picture of safe with the door half open so easily impressed friends get a glimpse of the contents....

Forum Editor 00:46 AM 17 Jan 12

I imagine that Graham* is beginning to wish he had never asked.

Graham* 10:06 AM 17 Jan 12

Au contrair, mon ami.

Perhaps someone could post a picture of their safe on Picturebucket?

I'm looking for films also, where I could pause a scene and then use Snipping Tool.

We could have a competion for the best painting. I would offer a prize of a picture of a threepenny bit to the winner.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 vs Xperia Z5 Premium vs Xperia Z5 Compact: What's the difference between Sony's new ?…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Get $800 of free online Nuke and VRay rendering from Google Zync

iPhone 6S preview: What to expect from Apple's next iPhone