Photo Opportunities !

4gig 20:08 19 Aug 07

I have just read the locked thread on the FE appearing under a clock of darkness.
Such a shame that I missed the chance to give my views and the chance of winning the Letter Of The Year Award.
Therefore ,I will remain silent on this subject but have to add well done sir.
It's what I would have done.

I feel that the many who posted their genuine faces on a recent thread were simply sucked into a vortex of stupidity.

Shaking nail polish style of postings onto a general open forum, especially a pc advice forum, goes against all the advice given on personal internet security and staying safe.

I hope the PCA would in future stop this 'bit of fun' ever happening again and maybe also introduce some restrictions to stop some members from repeatedly hyping or linking their professional or private networking sites to the PCA forum.

Using this forum for self publicity is just not on and is very sickening. Reminds me of a begging letter.

WhiteTruckMan 20:24 19 Aug 07

"Using this forum for self publicity is just not on"

Hear hear. i would like to add that I think the same should go for personal gain, ie money.

But thats just my opinion.

WTM

Stuartli 00:11 20 Aug 07

Also applies to those who have a prejudiced view of Vista and raise the subject at every opportunity, whatever the nature of the particular thread.

4gig 09:55 20 Aug 07

Also applies to those who have a prejudiced view of 4gig and raise the subject at every opportunity, whatever the nature of the particular thread.

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:25 20 Aug 07

May one enquire if you are bonkers?

G

4gig 11:34 20 Aug 07

GANDALF <|:-)> , by all means ask.

I am the one who flew over the cuckoo's nest.

lisa02 11:36 20 Aug 07

"FE appearing under a clock of darkness"

...Is that night fall? LOL.

Don't take a web forum too seriously.

namtas 11:59 20 Aug 07

At which point two white coated officials are seen dragging a kicking and screaming protesting individual off camera to the right.

WhiteTruckMan 12:08 20 Aug 07

"At which point two white coated officials are seen dragging a kicking and screaming protesting individual off camera to the right." ....wing offices of the Daily Mail.

WTM

Acx 01:10 21 Aug 07

Christmas must be fun in your house.

'que tumbleweed blowing across the front room'.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5