The Photo Competition, When is the closing date?

Bing.alau 20:23 01 May 13
Answered

I am looking forward to the pictures, as the last time we had a photo competition we had some really good ones.

I couldn't bump the thread up to the top as it is already there, so thought I would ask on here in a different thread.

When will the comp. be closing? Does anybody know?

Aitchbee 20:59 01 May 13
Answer

Forum Editor [loosely] mentioned 1st May, so you'll have to get those snaps in soon.

Bing.alau 11:55 02 May 13

Thanks FE. It shouldn't be long now then until we get the resulting pictures. Great!

Bing.alau 19:32 02 May 13

Whilst on the subject of pictures, I thought some of you might like to see this. I enjoyed it, and it just shows how beautiful this world of our really is. Click on the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/REP4S0uqEOc

Aitchbee 13:35 03 May 13

That was a great ornithalogical link Bing.alau

Sir David Attenborough starts his birdsong tweet Radio4 daily broadcast on monday 6th May. I think it will be a great success.[Just before 6am]

ps. The PCA photo competition adjudicator[s] [Forum Editor included] must now be mulling over the marvellous images, sent in.

john bunyan 17:14 03 May 13

Bing.alau

Well done - I see you were a winner!!

Quickbeam 17:17 03 May 13

Is it a self portrait Bingalau?

rdave13 18:07 03 May 13

A good find Bing.alau. Thank you.

interzone55 18:54 03 May 13

I won as well!!!!

john bunyan 20:42 03 May 13

alan14

Well done to you too, and to the others!

Bing.alau 20:43 03 May 13

What a surprise to win something even though I have no idea what I actually do with it. I hope it comes with instructions? Congratulations to the other winners, we seem to have a few from this forum. I am "Chuffed to bits". I must admit I was looking forward to seeing all the entrants as there are normally plenty of nature type pictures.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Why upgrade to Windows 10? Is Windows 10 good? The pros and cons of!…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to Draw Realistic Female Superheroes

Apple Q3 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone and Mac sales fall, overall revenue'…