Phishing again.

colberly 14:59 22 Mar 05

There seems to be another upsurge in the amount of scams again asking for users to fill in A/C details. I have had two within the last hour both from companies I have no dealings with. E Bay and the Halifax, both have been deleted without opening.

Lettervanman 15:22 22 Mar 05

Norton pop-up alert, attempt to access my credit card details. The last four digits are listed in Norton for protection,why would Vibrant Media try this?

Andybear 18:38 22 Mar 05

I'm getting loads purported to be from Barclays. Never having had an account with them, guess what happens to them.

Yoda Knight 14:50 24 Mar 05

Lloyds TSB last night - no prize for guessing who I DONT have accounts with

mbp 18:15 08 Apr 05

Get phished and you might have your bank account or credit card account cleaned out. No one seems to be terribly concerned about it though. For the few who are concerned about it if you do a lot of on line shopping, I have found Deepnet Browser, with its safety features, including a anti-phishing warning system as an extra security, if you are worried. Or sit around and wait, you might find a solution by late summer?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…