kyprosman 21:49 14 Sep 05

You'll soon need one of these fitted...hah hah
click here

lotvic 22:10 14 Sep 05

mine both read E :(

dan11 23:44 14 Sep 05

Nice one. ;-)

Mr Mistoffelees 12:56 15 Sep 05

I think I am going to have to start running my car on used cooking oil!

Aspman 14:13 15 Sep 05

click here

Aww he's denying it now.

Noldi 18:04 15 Sep 05

use the car my wife drives she never has to pay for petrol. Funny how I get to drive it at least once a week?.
Noldi

mammak 21:24 15 Sep 05

kyprosman not funny, my man is a taxi driver and this inflation in prices is our bread and butter.

josie mayhem 22:25 15 Sep 05

If only I could find out how to make bio-diseal? I could then turn the oil from the works fat fryer into something usefull.

It takes 25ltr of oil, which is changed every other week,(in that time it's been filtered twice, after each use) that is more than enough to get me around 40ltr = 500 miles of traveling.

One tank of diseal lasts me about six weeks excluding hoilday travel. Just think about it I could flog what I don't need (I'm the only one who has a diseal every one else drives petrol) put the profit into the residents admineties fund (I work with the elderly) even save the company money toboot, has we wouldn't have to pay someone to collect and dispose of our dirty unwanted oil..

kyprosman 22:30 15 Sep 05

I was a Steelworker which was my (bread and butter) made redundant, I learned to live with it.I'll tick it as closed so as to not upset anyone else...Andy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…