Pest eradication.

Aitchbee 04 Feb 12

Forum Editor - I hope you have eliminated the culprit!

bremner 04 Feb 12

Please tell me what was the point of you posting to all the threads

Aitchbee 04 Feb 12

bremner - my intention was to take off the offender's name from the screen, thereby removing any gratification to the sad individual, namely, X...pig.

morddwyd 04 Feb 12

And passing any said gratification to yourself!

Aitchbee 04 Feb 12

morddwyd - LOL! - my nom-de-plume might get mentioned in dispatches ;o]

bremner 04 Feb 12

Now the FE has removed all the spam can you see how "out of context' and meaningless your posts were?

Aitchbee 04 Feb 12

bremner - you are incorrect, the offending SPAM message still exists in many posts.

The FE can remove my 'meaningless' posts when he removes the SPAM messages.

Bingalau 04 Feb 12

I thought you might be talking about me for a while there. Then I thought "No, they would have to get rid of Brumas and Macscouse too".

Bingalau 04 Feb 12

P.S. Is there no way we can bombard this idiot's computer with spam ourselves? Maybe some of you techies can. (But I suppose you are all too honest to do so. So maybe you can tell those of us who don't have scruples about retaliating, how to do so).

Brumas 04 Feb 12

Bingalau,aren't we lucky there are only three members in this elite club ;o}

Aitchbee 04 Feb 12

Brumas, can I join the club elite?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message