Personal injury/health insurance...

Quickbeam 10:04 01 Nov 07

Anyone know of a website that gives simple info on this.

A Google search returns mostly firms wanting to sue someone on my behalf or an awful lot of complicated bumf... It's not easy to narrow my needs down!

octal 10:58 01 Nov 07

Quickbeam, don't take this the wrong way because I don't know your age, but if you are over 50 Saga do something like that click here

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:47 01 Nov 07

click here are the best firm that I have ever used in all the time I have had insurance. They allow old injuries and there is never a quibble. I've used them for over 5 years and a friend of mine supplies all his staff with their insurance. He told me that one member's wife has had £30k worth of tratment in the last 18 months...for a condition that happened before he joined the scheme. I would thoproughly recommend them.

G

Quickbeam 12:38 01 Nov 07

Thanks for that, I'm looking at them now... they don't make it easy to quickly asses what you want though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…