Perhaps someone here might know?

kiddgame2000 00:04 08 Jun 06

I was watching the music channels the other day and a song came on which i knew quite well. The video was of a band playing in a house at a house party very amercian teen movie style and everyone was in their underware dancing to the music and kissing someone of the opposite sex, some were in the fridge some in cupboards and so on.

Does anyone have any idea what the song could be as i cant remember now what it was and its really annoying me.

It is quite a well known song as i can remember singing along to it at the time, its a sort of "Teenage kicks" by the "Undertones" style song (i think) if thats any help.

Colin 08:34 08 Jun 06

Possibly Love Shack by the B52's?

bosmere 19:22 08 Jun 06

Could be blink-182 singing 'Always' according to my son.

raeman 21:30 08 Jun 06

Sounds like "the middle" by Jimmy eat world (yes that's the name).Was one bloke walking about fully clothed looking out of place with everyone staring at him?

gudgulf 22:07 08 Jun 06

click here

The Middle..........looks like what you described.

wolfie3000 22:18 08 Jun 06

Bit of a long shot but maybe Slipknot - duality?

click here

Lots of kids in (destroying) a house.

wolfie3000 22:28 08 Jun 06

Just a though maybe Metallica - whiskey in the jar.

click here

Alot of videos seem to be made in houses lol.

kiddgame2000 22:53 08 Jun 06

gudgulf you are correct well done. Thats another one of life annoying mysteries solved.

Thanks for all the suggestions folks.

Dizzy Bob 09:45 09 Jun 06

Try click here this has a huge database of music used in adverts, and is fully searchable.

Hope this helps

DB

Dizzy Bob 09:46 09 Jun 06

Sorry, i read your original post as an advert, not a music video. My link may not be that helpful!

D'oh

DB

PurplePenny 23:06 09 Jun 06

Actually raeman got there first with the correct answer!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…