PCA Website

Shuffty 22:31 21 Nov 09

Why does this site run like treacle? there are two desktops and one notebook in this household and all suffer the same,the problem is only with this site, both when using ie or firefox.are there any settings to rectify the problem?

Forum Editor 23:10 21 Nov 09

there have been no reports of slow-running from any other users.

MAJ 23:48 21 Nov 09

Site is instant in IE8 at the moment, Shuffty.

Jim Thing 00:22 22 Nov 09

"Site is instant in IE8 at the moment, Shuffty"

...and in IE7.

birdface 09:02 23 Nov 09

It was bad last night and I had to go through twitter to get on.
But not sure if it an ISP problem or not.I use Virginmedia.

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 09:10 23 Nov 09

Even on a Mac using Safari (I'm in college atm, it's not my fault!), it's running quite quickly. There was some down time for me yesterday afternoon though, only lasted about 10 minutes I think.

Newuser38 09:23 23 Nov 09

I had site not available several times last night and could not get PCA until a while ago this morning. Once on no problems.

Thought there must be water in the pipes! I also,in google, got a message that a new PCA site was being built?

birdface 10:55 23 Nov 09

I just tried to get on to Absolute Beginners and it would not open then tried the rest and they were the same.
But an IE7pro Add-On page came up with a Google search for PCA.So just wondering if it could actually be a problem with the IE7pro Add-On and not with PCA.

simonjary 12:41 23 Nov 09

The site was a bit poorly yesterday afternoon, up and down for a few hours around 4-7pm.

We're investigating but it's a mystery so far...

Apart from that the weekend should have been as fast and smooth as usual!

birdface 15:53 23 Nov 09

Just noticed when you open a thread and then go back and look for another the last thread that you looked at is usually a darker color so you know where to continue from.
But it does not show as a darker color anymore so you just have to figure out what thread that you were on last.
Not sure if it is just my problem or has anyone else noticed it.

morddwyd 16:38 23 Nov 09

"up and down for a few hours around 4-7pm."

Oh good!

I've been having some speed problems lately and was thinking this was something else for my ISP to sort out!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac