PCA Update causes log in problems

john bunyan 11 Jul 12
Answered

After the recent update, when I log in it says the remembered password or e mail is wrong. When I manually use the password it lets me in. I tried to put password in blank field in My Profile but when I tried to sumit, it said user name taken. Any suggestions?

Woolwell 11 Jul 12

The site is still not working correctly. It doesn't remember my log in and my posts is unavailable. There was a joke on the thread about the update that they were going to use the RBS staff but it would seem that they staff that trained the RBS staff!

Condom 11 Jul 12

Woolwell

The FE guaranteed me that they would not use RBoS staff to do this...but it seems that the little update has been a little bigger than expected as the site seems to have been down most of the day.

I guess these things happen from time to time so I took a break and managed to get the grass cut before it started again...the rain that is:-)

Woolwell 11 Jul 12

I'm sure that I typed "that they used the staff that trained".

wee eddie 11 Jul 12

It was going to be down ~ Yesterday. The 10th.

According to the Posting that has miraculously disappeared!

wee eddie 11 Jul 12

I'm getting the Log-in Problem as well

wee eddie 11 Jul 12

Considering the time that upgrade has taken.

Maybe they were from Ulster Bank!

buteman 12 Jul 12

Can't sign in using IE9 but can when using Firefox today.

Matt Egan 12 Jul 12

Sorry about all this. It's the after effects of our much-vaunted data migration. The guys are working hard to minimise all the problems, and we'll get it sorted as soon as possible. In the meantime, can you keep pointing out the issues? It does help.

Matt

Quickbeam 12 Jul 12

I got a duplicate posting on the food recycling thread when I refreshed the page after a couple of hours away but logged in.

wee eddie 12 Jul 12

Log-in still not holding.

No trouble but need to Log-in every time I revisit the site

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message