PCA trying something new?

rdave13 09:36 14 Nov 08

On another thread the words 'Windows Vista Premium' and 'Windows update' changed colour to red with a small magnifying glass icon to the right. These became a link to articles and searches to do with the topic. Since disappeared. Anyone else seen it?

Seth Haniel 09:50 14 Nov 08

I'll have a glass of what you're on ;)

rdave13 09:52 14 Nov 08

LoL, think I'll have to cut down on the coffee.

paul trotter 10:46 14 Nov 08

Actually, no need to cut down on the coffee - red links are indeed appearing on the site!

We're trying out a new system to help people negotiate the site by highlighting useful articles that are relevant to the topics being reported/discussed. So, if we’ve written a news article about Windows 7, for instance, words highlighted in red will automatically provide a link to our Windows 7 review, or a blog about new Windows 7 features.

We’re trying not to make the red links too intrusive, so you’ll only see them occasionally. Hopefully people will find them useful - if you have the time let us know whether the related content is relevant and useful.

Paul Trotter, PCA

donki 11:19 14 Nov 08

I have to say there isnt many ways in which you guys can improve the site. It has all the information you need reviews, forums, news etc very cleraly layed out. So a pat on the back and a well done from me.

rdave13 11:37 14 Nov 08

Thanks for the info.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…