PCA Subscription

pj123 15:15 19 Nov 05

Crikey! have I had 12 months mags already? Just noticed a DD coming out for the next 12 months.

CurlyWhirly 15:57 19 Nov 05

I will continue to subscribe as the savings are not to be sneezed at!

One thing I have often wondered and that is that PCA must have substantial postage costs delivering the PCA magazine to *every* subscriber in the UK!

spuds 16:39 19 Nov 05

pj123--Any increase in price. I have recently received reminders for three other computer magazines, all have increased the price.So, in my cases cancellations are about due, as I tend to find similar articles are being reproduced in each magazine. Can always return with a new subscription, which no doubt will be a special offer with extra freebies.

CurlyWhirly--I think you will find that the postage on certain magazines are heavily subsidised.

pj123 17:01 19 Nov 05

spuds, No increase. Same as the last 12 months.

I used to get it delivered monthly from my local Newsagent (you know the thing. Support your local shops or lose them). Sorry but there is almost a £2 difference between my local shop and a direct subscription. Is that PCAs fault or is my local shop adding far too much. I notice on the cover of my PCA mag it is listed as £4.99, (DVD issue) so obviously that is the price you pay from a Newsagents. I do still get my daily newspapers delivered and also another PC magazine (with the same initials as PC Advisor) from my local shop.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…