PCA Speakers Corner

Ex plorer 16:59 PM 06 Mar 13

Hi often wondered how many people have come to this forum for advice on Speakers, or is it me that interpenetrates it wrong.

spuds 17:06 PM 06 Mar 13

Its not just you, because others can make the same mistake, including me. At times, you may notice that the Forum Editor moves posts from one area to another, which he regards as most appropriate for the article involved.

Speakers Corner to me, is possibly similar to standing on a box and having your say, and perhaps not asking for help or advice?.

Aitchbee 17:47 PM 06 Mar 13

I used to think that the BETA TESTING forum was something to do with the efficacy of 'beta-blockers' ...

wiz-king 18:18 PM 06 Mar 13

Woofer, woofer, tweet tweet - yes I can see the resemblance.

chub_tor 18:31 PM 06 Mar 13

And there was me thinking all along that this forum was moderated by Bercow!

WhiteTruckMan 18:48 PM 06 Mar 13

If there's something that I need help, advice, or even just a different point of view then I find speakers corner an excellent resource. With the proviso that my subject doesnt come within the scope of a different forum.

I also find the digressions they often produce informative or entertaining and quite often both!

Bing.alau 20:15 PM 06 Mar 13

WTM. me too.

Quickbeam 21:45 PM 06 Mar 13

It would be very boring without subject deviation!

Brumas 23:07 PM 06 Mar 13

WhiteTruckMan echo that.

Joseph Kerr 02:38 AM 07 Mar 13

Well, it's a new one on me.

Chronos the 2nd 08:11 AM 07 Mar 13

Glad to see others happy to see deviation in threads and the possibility of a bit of entertainment also.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: When is Black Friday & what are the best tech Black Friday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the animated Christmas ad everyone's tallking about

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know