PCA site down?

Sapins 19:46 24 May 06

I have been waiting for the usual threads on the site being down and none have appeared. Did the FE delete them or was it only me who couldn't log on Sunday/Monday? I have had enough funny going's on not to be surprised if there is a gremlin in my machine.

Totally-braindead 19:51 24 May 06

I had no problems.

Sapins 20:28 24 May 06

Now I'm worried, I couldn't get on to the Netgear settings all day yesterday and put it down to their problem.

Also I have just had a blank window open with the following in the header but not in the address bar.

click here (next letter is like a backward B)mid=45650 (same letter)=2534(same letter)c=46-Microsoft Intern...

I have Norton AV and Firewall, SpywareBlaster, spybot search and destroy, and Windows Defender. All scans negative. Oh! and a minimised bar on the taskbar called Flowerpot appears and disappears immediately.

Any reason Explorer should be doing this?

I have XP Home SP2.

namtas 20:32 24 May 06

I had problems Sunday night, I thought it was NTL, one minute I could get in next minute error. In the end I gave up.

Sapins 20:32 24 May 06

Didn't realise a Click Here would come up.

Should read h ttp://media.fast click.net/w/safepop.cgi?cid=5629 (then rest of heading)

Sapins 20:35 24 May 06

I couldn't get in at all for 2 days.

ed-0 21:04 24 May 06

I usually have a quick glance first thing in the morning and also last thing at night. I don't think I had any problems accessing the site over the last few days.

Forum Editor 22:07 24 May 06

over the past few dys.

ade.h 22:10 24 May 06

Site down? far from it. Quicker than usual actually. I think the elastic band has been wound up recently ;-)

(Just kidding, FE!)

mikef. 14:01 25 May 06

Is the netgear wireless?, your security hasn't been hacked has it

Sapins 14:51 25 May 06

Yes it is, I have WPA-PSK security and I don't think it has been hacked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…