PCA Poll Structure

griffon56 17:17 21 Nov 07

I often feel that the PCA Polls have too limited a structure being always based on leading answers. They often leave out the answer I would have given and would have been more flexible if the wording had been changed to allow a better choice.

Would it be possible to expand the format to improve choice or is it going always to be limited to 4 or 5 retstrictive answers?

Totally-braindead 17:19 21 Nov 07

Its been said many times before griffon56. I think that they ask answers in a particular way for a certain reason.
Personally if theres no an answer I agree with I don't vote.
More choices might help but would also confuse things I suppose.

Forum Editor 21:07 21 Nov 07

regularly, and of course "They often leave out the answer I would have given" is a little like saying that a restaurant doesn't have your favourite dish on the menu.

We can't list every possible option that might conceivably be someone's personal selection, or there would be dozens of choices. What we try to do is offer you a reasonable choice of options - ones which we feel cover the ground pretty adequately. It's not an exact science, and the future of the nation doesn't hang in the balance, so just select the option that's nearest to your own. If there isn't an appropriate choice, don't take part in that particular poll.

We have no hidden agendas, we're simply looking for a representative sample of views to incorporate into future magazine articles - we like to have your input, it's better us than trying to guess what you think.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…