PCA new service-shopping

anskyber 11:37 07 Nov 07

Interesting, any thoughts? I think on the whole it's a useful addition.

crosstrainer 12:14 07 Nov 07

Quite good...will save posting all those links I have stored up for CPU's Graphics cards etc...!

Just point people in that direction :)

sunny staines 12:23 07 Nov 07

checked a few products i thinking about but found novatech cheaper. the shopping database needs to increase the range of suppliers.
good idea and handy if they link in to more suppliers.

wolfie3000 12:33 07 Nov 07

Iv been after a new external hard drive for some time and it seems to have what im looking for,

click here

So its very useful to me, I will use it in the future for my purchases.

anskyber 12:37 07 Nov 07

Well well, as it turns out I have the 250Gig version and I'm very pleased with it. The external power unit helps keep the HDD cool.

DrScott 13:04 07 Nov 07

I keep getting a Network Error message...

youtruth 13:06 07 Nov 07

Initially, I thought that it was spamming 'by' PriceGrabber!
But in actual fact, it's 'for' them.

superhoops 16:09 07 Nov 07

Not that useful. I looked at "LaCie Porsche Design External 500GB Hard Drive". The lowest price it finds does not include VAT whereas the 4th position trader does include VAT in his price
click here

anchor 16:32 07 Nov 07

As "youtruth" said, this "service" is from PriceGrabber.

click here

I suppose PCA may be receiving some financial benefit. As most of us know, there are many such price comparison sites. I never look at just one.

sunny staines 16:55 07 Nov 07

its a shame its a commercial venture, a good put together independent one would be a good option, financed perhaps with a few web ads rather that the companies that are searched as this does not always show the best deal.

Pressure_tester 20:33 07 Nov 07

What does the pg stand for in the URL?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…