PCA Mobile Postings

Crosstrainer2 05:26 AM 06 Jul 11

One for the FE this, When are we likely to get the mobile version of PCA with the ability to post to threads?

Will there be an app for iPhone?

ams4127 20:51 PM 06 Jul 11

I access and post occasionally using my iPad and Safari. I would be interested in a dedicated app too.

Al94 20:55 PM 06 Jul 11

Don't forget the possibly higher numbers of Android users!

ams4127 22:22 PM 06 Jul 11

Al94 Delete possibly - insert probably!

Crosstrainer2 05:19 AM 07 Jul 11

I use my iPad a lot, more than my laptop, and it works fine here. The phone would be a bonus killing time on long hospital visits!

simonjary 11:28 AM 07 Jul 11

We are working on iPhone and Android apps, and will follow with iPad after that.

A special PCA Forum app is also in our plans.

Chegs ®™ 16:44 PM 07 Jul 11

I have now successfully posted several replies via my mobile,as long as the responses were typed out & posted before my inbuilt modem had timed out & disconnected me.I had to follow the click here to see the full version of the site at the bottom of each thread,but this version of PCA I prefer to the old site as I never could get responses to post.

simonjary 10:42 AM 12 Jul 11

There is now a new thread on enhanced forum functionality via mobile devices here.

Crosstrainer2 14:25 PM 12 Jul 11

Thanks Simon, will now tick resolved. I had forgotten this thread TBH :))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Steve Albini's notorious email is now a punchy music video

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…