PCA July cover disk registration problem

Seth Haniel 08:17 14 May 08

Magix software - site need serial number to ptroceed with on line registration - where do I get it ???

bluto1 23:19 14 May 08

As you go through the installation process you'll reach a window where it says 'Register Online'.
I should think registration details would follow as the installation progresses or afterwards.

Seth Haniel 08:49 15 May 08

no net connection on home PC.

And website just asks for serial number or whatever from back of jewel case

So no way to register it ;(

Forum Editor 01:02 18 May 08

I've only just spotted your thread.

I can't answer your question myself, but I'll pass it on to Richard, our Coverdisk Editor - he'll shed some light on this for you, I'm sure.

RickyC :-) 01:27 18 May 08

I don't have a DVD at home, but will check this for you when I'm in the office tomorrow. In the meantime, are you able to try registering the Software using a different PC? You may find that a serial number is sent to you and you can use this on your home PC.
regards
Richard

Forum Editor 08:57 18 May 08

for the prompt response, at 27 minutes past one on a Sunday morning!

Seth Haniel 15:53 18 May 08

I don't think that it is that kind of registry key as the program is just the Silver program and looks as though it in itself is fully functioning with registration only for future updates etc,.

Will wait to be proved wrong ;)

MCE2K5 19:02 18 May 08

Just tried it myself, No serial number sent to me, You just register with them as a User.

Also, You cannot import .MPG Videos without the mpg KEY (Which you cannot get Free as it says in the Help Files), The only way I see of doing this is to pay for the Full Program.

tullie 19:04 18 May 08

He has probably just staggered in from the pub!

Seth Haniel 14:08 19 May 08

reminder ;)

MCE2K5 18:34 19 May 08

Another reminder ;) ;)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos