PCA issue 187

johndrew 14:12 14 Dec 10

I may well have missed a post on this subject - if I have then I offer my apologies.

The subject issue was due to be in the shops on 9th. December which should mean that subscribers, generally, should receive it prior to that date.

I have allowed for the weather, time of year/volume of post, but as yet my copy has failed to arrive.

Does anyone know of a reason for the delay or is it, perhaps, that my copy has been 'lost in the post'?

interzone55 14:17 14 Dec 10
  johndrew 10:10 15 Dec 10

Thanks alan14. It looks as if I am in a small minority who have not received the latest issue so I shall use your e-mail ink.

interzone55 14:53 15 Dec 10

I've just had an email from the subscription department of FHM magazine warning of potential delays to the next issue (due 5th Jan). I should imagine it's the same at PCA Towers

"Further to previous e-mails regarding delivery of your FHM magazine, I wanted to update you on the current situation with postal delays.

Unfortunately as the weather is forecast to deteriorate in the next few days we have been informed that there is a potential for further delays in a number of postal regions. Please be aware that it is possible that these unfortunate weather conditions may result in a delay with the delivery of your current, or next issue, as your magazine may be distributed from an affected area."

QuizMan 16:12 15 Dec 10

Had mine for a while now. Not sure when the postman delivered it, but it was some time early last week.

Matt Egan 16:39 15 Dec 10

You definitely should have received the mag by now. I've just spoken to our Marketing Manager, and she is putting another copy in the post to you as I write. Sorry about this, the postal services have been in disarray since several drops of snow fell on the south of England.

johndrew 11:25 16 Dec 10

Thanks for coming back everyone.

I had an e-mail from Emma van Beurden requesting I confirm my address and promising a replacement asap.

As an aside, I ordered a part from Panasonic yesterday (15 December) and it arrived this morning by Royal Mail. Post isn't that bad - at the moment.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…