PCA How important is it to you...?

whatustaring@ 22:49 04 Apr 07

Sad i may be but i love coming on this website,i only ever look at "Speakers Corner" Or rarely "HelpDesk" but what i see i realy took too,ive only been using the site for a while but like the standards & the company thats included in it(Members)there is times when i think OMG i should of thought about that Thread before posting it or replying to a Thread but nevertheless things are pretty cool,so how important is PCA to you eh..? lets say the website got shutdown for some bizzare reason how would you feel...? i personaly look at the website at least 5/10 times per day so i would be gutted however others might have a differant outlook...whats yours...?

Totally-braindead 23:15 04 Apr 07

I'm on here most days, sometimes a couple of times a day. I do have the odd week where I'm too busy and don't log in.
Personally I would miss it, it wouldn't mean the end of life as I know it but when on the net I spend most of my time here and to be honest if PCA dissappeared I would have a hard time justifying my BB costs. Mind you the thought of going back to dial up makes me shudder.

Phphred 11:10 05 Apr 07

I think that it would be like losing a very good friend!

bruce110 12:24 05 Apr 07

Thank you so much for providing this.

Divx to vob
click here

Cymro. 13:04 05 Apr 07

My computer is usually switched on during late morning and early

afternoon for about two to three hours. There are some half a dozen

sites that I visit in order. This one being about the third on my list

of favorites. I would then return to each site as the need takes me.

As I have said before I have learned a lot from this site and so would

miss it if it ever came to an end. Only yesterday I had a problem that

the Helproom soon sorted out for me. But having said all that,

I did manage before I found this site, and so I dare say I would manage again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…