PCA Forum - One Tweak too many

Seth Haniel 20:33 17 Jul 09

Afraid the latest tweak last saturday has put paid to my Weekday posting as whatever was done has fallen foul of the works PC policy (well I had a good few years run) so I can view but not contribute during the weekday hours.

So its weekends only when I have an hours use of my fathers PC

Will still be watching though....

:(

Brumas 20:41 17 Jul 09

Just an excuse for not being able to identify my latest puzzle :o)

Seth Haniel 20:48 17 Jul 09

always miss out as you post Friday evening and its solved by the time I get access at 11am Saturdays

Brumas 21:00 17 Jul 09

Not always, but sorry you will be unable to chip in, whether you know the answer or not.

Forum Editor 22:18 17 Jul 09

has fallen foul of the works PC policy"

All that happened was that we moved the site onto a 64bit Windows platform. How could that possibly have any impact on a works PC policy?

Seth Haniel 11:17 18 Jul 09

all I know that is that It worked all right before the Tweak and doesn't after. I can view alright but as soon as i go to post I fill in the box and click Post Response -and the system stops me.
The other two forums that I attend daily are still working 100% and my postings go unaffected.

Stuartli 13:45 18 Jul 09

Surely, at work, you should be doing the job for which you are paid?

..:-)

Curio 14:13 18 Jul 09

Daft question - Are you logged on?

Monoux 15:21 18 Jul 09

Threads seems to load slower than before the tweak to me

Pine Man 15:52 18 Jul 09

The ability to search would be a distinct benefit!

rdave13 17:15 18 Jul 09

I don't get email notifications of replies to my thread anymore. Asked in the helproom but no replies. Still, not the end of the world.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…