PCA Assistant Editor On Working Lunch

rawprawn 17:33 06 Mar 08

Nice to see PCA represented, but I feel that the programs she recommended were not the best. Eraser would have been my choice. However we are all entitled to our opinion.

crosstrainer 17:36 06 Mar 08

Am downloading it now, but I guess these things are all Pre-scripted?

wee eddie 17:40 06 Mar 08

What on earth are you talking about?

Please provide a Link.

Stuartli 18:02 06 Mar 08

The answer lies in the thread title...:-)

Have a look at your TV Times....

rawprawn 18:15 06 Mar 08

click here
Click on watch program in full.

rawprawn 18:19 06 Mar 08

I guess so, but she seemed quite pressed (In a hurry) to get out her point. I think most members of this Forum already know what to do. It has been discussed many times.
I feel that there must be many computer users out there who have not the slightest idea about "Security"

wee eddie 18:28 06 Mar 08

I do have a TV, it just rarely gets watched during the Curling Season. I was not even aware that there was a program called "Working Lunch".

Had 'rawprawn' placed Working Lunch in Inverted Commas as "Working Lunch", I would have been aware that in was some form of Title possibly even a program.

laurie53 20:36 06 Mar 08

Must admit I also had no idea what it was about.

I simply assumed he/she would be out of the office for a couple of hours, and the notification was actually meant for somebody else.

crosstrainer 21:19 06 Mar 08

Was very nervous, and not used to TV criticism lies easy with those who have not ever been in the spotlight.

And if you ask...

Yes I have

rossgolf 21:40 06 Mar 08

she didnt look like she enjoyed it.

Totally-braindead 21:42 06 Mar 08

She did look nervous I must admit. I've never been on TV and I think I might come across as rather hopeless.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced