PCA Advertising

woodchip 29 Sep 11

just thinking, Have you after clicking on a Advert in PCA bought the thing at a later date? Just wondered how effective Adds are

Aitchbee 29 Sep 11

I have my blinkers on all of the time...I can't see any adverts...sorry, can't help you there.

lotvic 29 Sep 11

Whether anyone buys it or not, at least it makes it known that it's been invented and is available.

Terry Brown 29 Sep 11

The same applies to all advertising, If you are looking for something (eg.upgrade your computer), you may see what you are looking for, but did not realise it was available, so you may buy it.

Companies pay quite a lot of money to advertise and if the product did not sell, they would soon be out of business.

Terry

john bunyan 29 Sep 11

I may be a bit out of date but I thought all such magazines can only survive finacially with advertising. I guess that income from that source far outweighs income from the cover price.

woodchip 30 Sep 11

I posted it, just out of interest to see if anybody did buy from the ads on PCA site

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message