A PC seasonal greeting

WhiteTruckMan 17:31 18 Dec 06

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with the respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. Also, a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted onset of the calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society helped make Britain Great (not implying that Britain is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only ‘Britain’ in the western hemisphere) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, sexual orientation or choice of computer platform.

By accepting this greeting you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Yo ho ho!

WTM

Totally-braindead 17:37 18 Dec 06

Thank you. We are getting a bit like this in this country aren't we, it won't be long before this is what is printed on Christmas cards so we don't offend anyone.

Pamy 17:42 18 Dec 06

Someone someware is still going to be affended, but from me thanks and the same to you

anskyber 17:45 18 Dec 06

Ta! I hope you were not driving as you composed! :-))

Forum Editor 17:50 18 Dec 06

Someone posts this message each Christmas, and this year it's your turn.

TOPCAT® 17:58 18 Dec 06

your best wishes with no reservations, implied or otherwise. Furthermore, may I impart freely and without gobbledegook my best wishes for the Festive Season to all within the portals of PCA HQ and to everyone in the forum annexes.

Have a good time, guys and gals, you deserve it! :o)) TC.

Watchful 18:06 18 Dec 06

Thank you WTM and Season's Greetings to you and everyone else.

do-gull 18:16 18 Dec 06

HOW VERY DARE YOU!!!!!

D.G

WhiteTruckMan 18:30 18 Dec 06

eh?

WTM

WhiteTruckMan 19:45 01 Dec 07

on seasonal greetings I though that now would be as good a time as any to recycle my old thread.

WTM

Earthsea 20:03 01 Dec 07

Can't we change the 'no Christmas posts before' rule to December 21st?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…