p.c.a.& the postie.

Heard the postie struggling to put mail through box,went out and took it from him. I don't yet know whats in it but the problem was the latest copy of pca. It won't bend enough to go through the box. As it was raining he wasn't very happy. Any problem with yours?

cga 16:39 13 Aug 04

I got mine brought back from the UK by a friend last weekend. He had no problem putting it in my hand :-)

Dorsai 18:39 13 Aug 04

I have no problem with the postie fitting it through the letter box, but then my flat has a letter box larger than most.

But i do have trouble with him finding the place to start with. I get my cash card blocked about ever six months cos some post from my bank has been returned 'not at this address' as it has been deliverd to the wrong address...but that is not the point of this thread.

cream. 18:43 13 Aug 04

Extra wide letter box here, it just slipped right through. Happy but soaking wet postie.

Strange we changed the door a year ago. I opted for a larger than normal letter box. Subconscious?

Dorsai 18:49 13 Aug 04

No, syncronicity.

cream. 20:26 13 Aug 04

I'll have to look that one up in the dicshonary.:-(

cream. 20:34 13 Aug 04

I Give up. :-)Synchronicity?

Have you seen the new google home page, are the Olympics starting?

kev.Ifty 22:26 13 Aug 04

it refers to Thinking as a mode of evaluation that is concerned with the truth or falsity of experience. It is based upon the intellectual comprehension of things and, in particular, of their conceptual interrelationships. It is a rational, systematic process that seeks to understand reality through analysis and logical inference.

Or,

"its just a coincidence!"

|~0

cream. 22:57 13 Aug 04

Dorsai gave me syncronicity.

You gave me Synchronicity. No offence M8 but I can't understand either. I shall retire into the nearest corner with a hat with a big..........:-(((

All I know is the me letter box is wide enough to allow the PCA mag to flow freely through it. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-))))

Dorsai 10:10 14 Aug 04

syncronicity. or perhaps i spelt it wrong, Synchronicity

You got a bigger letter box. then later you needed it. you and the universe were synchronised, or just good luck.

like your car has broke down next to a phone box, but you have no cash to call for a lift. you look down, well cheesed off. £1 coin on the road at your feet. the universe has conspired with your car (to make it stop next to a phone box) and the person who dropped the coin to help you.

normall the reverse is tru, and the toast lands butter side down, on your new carpet, and ruins it.

cream. 12:28 14 Aug 04

Thanks for that. :-)

It must have been a once in a lifetime experience, always the toast lands butter side...........

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017