Pc building/maintaining course

jamierogan 15:24 10 Nov 09

Hi, I have just got into the hobby of building computers after just finishing one! I found it really enjoyable and would love to do more of the same, the one I just made was only a low spec one for a family member but would love the idea of creating my own.
So my question is is there any decent courses either online or ones I travel to that can teach me this any more? I'd really like to learn about the world of overclocking (cpu's gpu's and ram) and other advanced features of system building (software and hardware) this isn't from a business point of view just for my own enjoyment really. I know you can self teach yourself a lot but i'd like to know if it's worth attending a course of if there is a better way.

Thanks! I don't know if this is in the correct section but couldn't really see which catagory it falls into so sorry if this is the wrong place.

sunnystaines 18:03 10 Nov 09

local college night school classes, i did this about 7 years ago enjoyed every minute of it.

stated with history of computer hardware, though to building, then exams which were diagnosing various hardware problems set up by the instructor plus written test

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009