PC advisor's free offers.

Baslla321 15:53 23 Dec 04

I noticed that all offers of free gifts, prizes or competitions by PCA and other firms are always restricted to participants in the UK. This is not fair for those who reside elsewhere and buy the PCA mag regularly and are members of PCA forum

Dorsai 16:15 23 Dec 04

Perhaps the various laws governing such 'prize draws' vary from country to country, so a prize draw that is legal in the UK, would break some form of gambling law in, say, France. Hence, the draw is not available in France.

Or perhaps the cost of shipping the price to New Zealand, together with whatever import taxes apply, makes it too expensive.

Sapins 17:09 23 Dec 04

click here

I could do this before:-(

As It's Speakers corner I'll keep on speaking!

Well, this definitely will be the last attempt, I promise.

iambeavis 17:10 23 Dec 04

All three links work for me.

Sapins 17:17 23 Dec 04

You have restored my sanity, when I click on the links I get to the Registered Users page which gives my e-mail and login option with my password remembered.

I had visions of having to re-register with a new e-mail address!

I've calmed down now so it's time for a glass of the life extending Red fluid:-)

iambeavis 17:23 23 Dec 04

Enjoy!

Dan the Confused 20:13 23 Dec 04

You a vampire?

Buchan 35 23:48 23 Dec 04

Cheers Sapins, enjoy the red, I`ve a bottle plus a glass of it here and I`m about to start enjoying. Happy Days

Baslla321 07:32 24 Dec 04

Merry Xmas to u all !

Sapins 10:02 24 Dec 04

To you as well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…