PC Advisor Subscription query!

CurlyWhirly 22:48 25 Nov 04

I have just subscribed to PC Advisor for a 6 month trial and all I would like to know is are the magazines sent through the post or are they delivered in person?
Just curious as IF they are sent through the post the postage costs must be astronomical!

Forum Editor 23:00 25 Nov 04

and they are.

CurlyWhirly 23:01 25 Nov 04

Thanks.

CurlyWhirly 12:21 27 Nov 04

I know I have 'ticked' this thread but I have another query and rather than start another thread and confuse people (as often happens in these forums), I will continue this one.

As a subscriber will I receive my copy BEFORE the shops have theirs?
In other words do subscribers have a certain priority over the majority of people who just buy their copy when they want it from their local newsagent for example?

Newuser38 12:48 27 Nov 04

Yes

CurlyWhirly 13:18 27 Nov 04

Thanks. Truly resolved now!

Dorsai 20:16 27 Nov 04

Plus you have tha advantage that the cover disks are not stuck to the cover using industrial strength selotape.

They are in the bag with the mag.

You still have the dreaded tiscali Cd mega-glued in the mag somwhere.

And thanks for the reminder. My sub runs out next issue. Time to re-do it.

CurlyWhirly 22:30 27 Nov 04

No probs. I noticed that there is quite a big saving to be had by subscribing and as I always buy the magazine EVERY month I may as well subscribe and save some money (they even give you a free gift as well.)
I am glad I did it now!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…