PC Advisor needs your help!

Ben Camm-Jones 18:31 19 Feb 06

Hi folks,

OK, we need your help again. Last issue you kindly helped us put together a feature on your favourite health and fitness sites - you'll find it on the newsstands now.

This month we're after your favourite news sites. Where's the first place you go to get information on current events? Once again, you have the opportunity to win fame and glory as a contributor to PC Advisor :-)

So post away. It doesn't have to be a general news site, it can be about specific subject areas that interest you.

PLEASE INDICATE IN YOUR POSTING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE QUOTED BY YOUR REAL NAME.

Ben Camm-Jones, News Editor

VoG II 18:35 19 Feb 06
  spuds 18:41 19 Feb 06

For the best world-wide click here

Magic Hobo 18:42 19 Feb 06

For technology news I go to
click here
click here

And for general news I go to
click here
click here

---
Magic Hobo

SG Atlantis® 18:44 19 Feb 06
  SG Atlantis® 18:46 19 Feb 06
  SG Atlantis® 18:50 19 Feb 06

click here

that's my favourites emptied now.

:)

Confab 19:16 19 Feb 06

This one covers just about any event.

click here

Confab

pc_sausage 20:17 19 Feb 06

Closer to my industry:

click here

bremner 20:20 19 Feb 06

Throughout the world the BBC was for many years heralded as the by word for impartial first rate news coverage.

Over the last 10 years that reputation has been called into question by many. On occasion this has been with justification and many other times purely it seems for political point scoring.

If I want to view up to dinstant news I always go to Sky News which always seems one step ahead of BBC News 24 however when it comes to the Internet the BBC website click here is without doubt the finest in the world.

Forum Editor 20:50 19 Feb 06

I agree with you (about the BBC site) - in my opinion it's the best. It should be, mind you - it cost millions to set up, and a small fortune to run, but it's been subject to some hefty staff cuts of late.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017