Pc Advisor Magazine

Jimmy14 16:34 19 Apr 06

I usually buy Pc Advisor Magazine every month and thought that it was out on the 16th but could anyone tell me when the next one is due out because I havn't got a clue.

James

exprog 16:37 19 Apr 06

According to last months mag, the next edition is due 20th April. If you subscribe you should have it be now.

Totally-braindead 18:36 19 Apr 06

20th tells you in the back of the magazine.

Mr Mistoffelees 19:51 19 Apr 06

Subscribe, you'll get it both sooner and cheaper.

anskyber 09:54 20 Apr 06

Slight highjack this I'm sorry. The subscription route is the best idea if you buy it every month as you seem to do.

Having said that, and to my great embarassment, the May isue is the first copy I have bought, ever. Having had significant benefit for free using this site somewhat out of guilt I thought I had better buy a copy of the magazine. My shame was compounded futher when I began to read this excellent and helpful publication. Unusually for mags it actually has the right balance of articles with adverts, ie lots of articles. So for me the subcription route offers incredibly good value and delivery to my door. I can continue to use this site without a guilty feeling!

Jimmy14 16:17 20 Apr 06

Thank-you for letting me know

Forum Editor 23:23 20 Apr 06

Cheque in the post, as arranged.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…