PC Advisor Issue 123 . Notice the Difference?

Kase 11:43 13 Aug 05

No Fanfares its just happened, the graphics and printed words just jump of the page the colour management is good yes you can see and feel the difference. As I read the magazine back to front Byteback first by Ben Camm-Jones I wish to be the first to bring this innovation to the attention of the readers and in this case it has worked. I checked at the article by Peter Thomas "Sharing the News" but no mention of this innovation . I turned to the Welcome page by Guy Dixon "The End Of Time" no mention of this innovation so I will have to make the announcement. The PAPER has been Changed!!!!.

Ancient Learner 13:01 13 Aug 05

So that's why I didn't get a headache. About time.

TOPCAT® 15:40 13 Aug 05

Yep - it's looking very good now. Much easier on the eye and a good read.

Still waiting to hear or read about PCA's tenth birthday celebrations and where/when the virtual party will take place!! :o) TC.

Ancient Learner 17:00 13 Aug 05

What does virtual Port taste like?

Ancient Learner 17:06 13 Aug 05

And who was the bright spark that has just wasted my afternoon with playing Su Doku? I accept that we are hooked on it, but now it's on the the PC as well.

I've tried printing it off, but it comes in glorious colour and that's too expensive, so there it is on the screen.

In case you've not found it yet, there is a daily site too at click here .

bremner 18:50 13 Aug 05

Nice paper and nice Su Doku.

Oh and by the way I though the magazine content was pretty good this month - possibly the best for many a long month.

CurlyWhirly 20:11 13 Aug 05

I have just had it delivered to my door this morning (as I am a subscriber) and I also agree that it is easier on the eyes!

Forum Editor 02:29 14 Aug 05

you like it.

Magazine sales are up, too, so perhaps we're doing something right.

Al94 09:59 14 Aug 05

Took a long time for the message to get through!! Well done.

Kase 12:02 14 Aug 05

Forum Editor
You can please some of the people some of the time etc. Yes a very good read this month bremner. Topcat I think the party was for staff members only, no partners or relations nevermind we can attend in spirit anyway or virtually be there with perhaps a little something for the virtual pet. As the sales are up we look forward to the next Ten years and perhaps a free walking stick for older members of the forum!!?. just a footnote have you noticed two months issues without a Tiscali disc,things are a changing.
We now know about your headaches Ancient Learner virtual Port indeed, what next?.

Kate B 17:56 14 Aug 05

*scratches head* I don't get the Sudoko craze. Am I missing something?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…