PC Advisor Audience Survey 2012

simonjary 17 Jul 12
Answered

Hi.

Every year PC Advisor runs a survey to look at its audience's media and tech usage.

This year the prize draw is a lovely new Apple iPad.

All you need do is take 15-20 minutes of your time and click the appropriate boxes.

It's part of a global study and therefore not specific to PC Advisor, so no chance to vent your spleen about the recent login problems or forum layout, I'm afraid. (We'll run a separate PCA forum survey where you can let rip in the future.)

If you have the time it's worth entering as the survey might be global but the prize is for UK entrants only.

PC Advisor Audience Survey - enter here.

Thanks!

Simon

Publisher, PC Advisor

Woolwell 17 Jul 12

Survey assumes that you are working.

Pine Man 17 Jul 12

No it doesn't if you fully complete it;-)

Condom 17 Jul 12

A-ha! So I've got some competition for this first prize and no aitchbee we don't need a list of their songs.

Woolwell 17 Jul 12

I did fully complete it. The earlier questions assume that you are working. The question about or working status should be earlier.

Bing.alau 17 Jul 12

I've filled it in too. Anybody want to buy my new Apple iPad when I win it?

Pine Man 17 Jul 12

'The earlier questions assume that you are working'.

I didn't actually see it that way as I only selected answers that were relevant to me and did not refer to work.

I do take your point,however,that if employment status had been established at the start it would/could have made more sense.

ams4127 17 Jul 12

I agree. If they had put the last questions first, they could have "tuned" the survey to fit the candidate.

Sorry people, the iPad is mine, all mine - do you hear?!!

Quickbeam 18 Jul 12

Why doesn't PCA lock this and other poll threads at the top for a week or so to maximise the response compared to poll threads that drift onto the back page within a day?

Quickbeam 18 Jul 12

That's a very strange survey, eventually you're forced into making a contradiction to a previous answer. What value is that PCA?

Quickbeam 18 Jul 12

...so I gave up at 17%!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

See 24 hours in London with Paul Richardson's hyperlapse tour

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message