PC Adviser subscription renewal

freaky 18:56 18 Jul 06

Had an email from PCA today, stating that my subscription was expiring shortly - and was given a number of choices.

I selected to renew for 12 months (CD Edition) and have a free copy of Encyclopedia Brittanica.

When I logged in to do it, it stated that my current subscription did not expire until February 2007.

Needless to say, I did not renew and logged off !

rezeeg 19:36 18 Jul 06

ssh!

Forum Editor 19:39 18 Jul 06

by telling me.

UncleP 00:02 19 Jul 06

Had a letter recently telling me it was time to renew my sub to PCA, and offering a free copy of Encyclopedia Brittanica. A good idea, I thought, so I went on-line and did just that. Yesterday I received two copies of the latest issue (134) - is the second the free issue I've been reading about? I'd better read it as well. But all I got was a distinct feeling of deja vu.

(Don't worry, FE, it's all under control ... I think!)

Forum Editor 00:15 19 Jul 06

Sorry? What's "all under control"?

UncleP 20:31 19 Jul 06

I checked with the distributing agency; they had opened a new account instead of renewing the existing one, and will close one of them down.

johndrew 16:53 20 Jul 06

Bit cheeky offering an inducement if you pay annually. Those of us who pay every three issues get no such inducement. Looks like a cancellation and annual renewal coming up!!!!

Ray5776 19:01 20 Jul 06

Latest issue I have is 132 July 2006. I usually do a 6month renewal, I have had no reminders and would like to check that I am still subscribed.
Anyone got a link please.

SANTOS7 19:09 20 Jul 06

look up and to the left a bit "your subscriptions"

Ray5776 19:56 20 Jul 06

SANTOS,
I suppose I could use that :-)
Rather obvious really, I amaze my self sometimes.
Thanks

anskyber 20:09 20 Jul 06

I subscribe to PCA but I do not see anything to the left a bit "your subscriptions"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…