Paypal not working?

Blackhat 20:13 01 Jun 07

Hi, can anyone out there tell me if they are having difficulty accessing their Paypal account.

I am wondering if I have been hit by something or if Paypal is genuinley having a problem.

I had seen a message about the site being off line this morning but I still cannot log on.

Cheers.

BH.

rdave13 21:10 01 Jun 07

Just went to ebay main page and clicked on the Pay Pal icon and nothing loads. click here

bordercomp 21:56 01 Jun 07

I've just accessed my Paypal account through Ebay, no problem.

Tony

daisy2bell 22:04 01 Jun 07

Just tried, no problem here

Blackhat 22:59 01 Jun 07

For your responses, after 2 hours I finaly loged in and made a payment. Since then I only get access on about 1 in 5 attempts? Here are the sort of pages I get.

click here
click here
click here

I posted a thread here the other day about problems accessing PCA forums and I am wondering now if I have a browser issue. I havn't changed anything, downloaded or clicked on anything dodgy.

If anyone else is having problems it will re-assure me otherwise I will have to try and sort out my PC.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…