Pastafarianism

morddwyd 20:10 15 Jul 11

One tends to regard the Austrians as a bit serious.

Not entirely so, it seems.

A blow for religious freedom, and also for freedom from religion!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14135523

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:25 15 Jul 11

Yo the great spaghetti monster :o)

Not just aussies but world wide for a couple of years now.

Its worrying that it makes some sort of sense :0)

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:27 15 Jul 11

Must get my geography sorted :0(

OTT_B 20:44 15 Jul 11

I loved this when I read it. A truly mindless, pointless and meaningless (and probably a lot more words that end with 'less'), yet truly entertaining bit of news! I am the proud owner of a copy of The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, although my allegiance has never gone so far as to attempt to fly in the face of officialdom over it. Maybe since a precedent has been set, this may change.......

daz60 22:59 15 Jul 11

It is an expression of how archaic and biased some laws can be.I can remember many years ago when i first started riding motorbikes that a Sikh guy was allowed to wear his "turban" and not a bone-fide helmet because to do so would transgress his religious beliefs.As an atheist i do not mind religious paraphernalia,wear your cross or burkha if you will but the it should not be the states duty to protect your faith,hence his parody of the law.

zzzz999 23:03 15 Jul 11

Guy spend a lot of time and money to prove he is an irritating idiot

Quickbeam 01:45 16 Jul 11

"The licence took three years to come through and, according to Mr Alm, he was asked to submit to a medical interview to check on his mental fitness to drive but - straining credulity - his efforts have finally paid off."

Idiot? If he was English that would be translated as eccentric.

Aitchbee 10:42 16 Jul 11

I take my cheesegrater hat off in support of his beliefs. What's even stranger to me are the ads by google that appear above this box. (I only wear it indoors)

Quickbeam 11:05 16 Jul 11

You clearly have a grater belief...

Aitchbee 11:12 16 Jul 11

Strictly Red Leicester With No Added Colourings (Orthodox)

morddwyd 19:53 16 Jul 11

"I take my cheesegrater hat off in support of his beliefs"

You're obviously a fan of the American football team the Green Bay Packers, who are internationally known as Cheeseheads!

That really is a religion, I know, I'm one of them!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cheesehead&num=50&hl=en&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=8N0hTsSmBYu7hAfWi_nLAw&ved=0CFEQsAQ&biw=1680&bih=887

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…