Parvi hits those high notes

jakimo 22:31 29 May 09

Anyone who saw Paul Potts on ITV tonight saw another great performance and wont be surprised why all his concerts are a sellout,I'm sure hes reaching notes that was beyond him a year ago

Al94 22:32 29 May 09

I disagree, at times during his performance tonight his voice sounded very forced and was off key several times.

Al94 22:32 29 May 09

Don't get me wrong, he's a good singer but not a great singer.

dagnammit 23:38 29 May 09

He's improving, definately improving!

I have tickets for a concert, it's not til January next year, I have no doubt that it will be a great night.

Stuartli 23:39 29 May 09

Could you do even half as well?

Bingalau 23:57 29 May 09

I wouldn't advise anybody to say anything disparaging about our Pavvi, he's a big lad. And he's ours....

hssutton 01:20 30 May 09

"he's a big lad" and he appears to be getting bigger especially around the face.

I certainly enjoyed his performance.

pavvi 02:05 30 May 09

hssutton: I did gain quite a lot of weight after the show - quite difficult to get used to eating out all the time as opposed to eating out rarely - the difference was that I kept ordering as if it was a rare treat - Since Christmas I have changed my routine and have lost about a stone and a half...still some work to do there. And I continue to work on my technique, as I will always strive to get better.

I have all the early starts next week,with GMTV on Tuesday and This Morning on Friday and am on Classicfm tomorrow evening at 9 with Simon Bates...

pavvi 02:23 30 May 09

Thought it was Saturday, well it is now......Sunday evening at 9pm is what I mean!

Bingalau 07:33 30 May 09

You had better have a lie-in this morning Pavvi.

Forum Editor 07:59 30 May 09

when you sing like that. I thoroughly enjoyed your performance, pavvi. One of my all-time favourites is Roberta Flack's version of the song you sang.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac