overpacking

Ray5776 19:03 25 Dec 07

Having enjoyed a lovely christmas dinner prepared by my wife, I thought some cheese and biscuits would finish the meal nicely, having macheteed my way into the brie i now have to deal with the biscuits.
This is no big deal as long as you have a pickaxe or a chainsaw in your cutlery tray.

Merry Xmas, but packaging is becoming stupid

ray

laurie53 07:05 26 Dec 07

I'll drink to that, if I can prise the bottle out of its plastic presentation pack!

Earthsea 12:07 26 Dec 07

I remember Dairylea ran a very successful advertising campaign based around its awkward packaging, so it obviously doesn't put customers off. I continue to buy Bovril but getting the top off can be a nightmare sometimes.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:43 26 Dec 07

No problem getting the top off the whisky bottle the first time, its the fifth or sixth time I have problems with it.

:0)

Quickbeam 18:22 27 Dec 07

I think that problem may be more common than you think!

BT 07:56 28 Dec 07

"No problem getting the top off the whisky bottle the first time, its the fifth or sixth time I have problems with it."

Solution - don't put the top back on!!!!

Chegs ®™ 12:36 28 Dec 07

Solution - don't put the top back on!!!!

Then it becomes so hard to even reach for the bottle one gives up and crawls off to bed.

laurie53 20:54 28 Dec 07

"one gives up and crawls off to bed."

Problem solved.

There's no end to the talent on this forum!

Bingalau 20:58 28 Dec 07

Beautiful solution.....

CatTrading 15:13 29 Dec 07

I was given a Cheese & Wine set for Christmas.
I dont drink wine but loved the cheese.
Kindly donated the wine to my sister who was ever so graceful in accepting it!!!

Quickbeam 13:27 31 Dec 07

I've just bought a USB memory stick from PC World, the plastic pack appears to be spot welded around the edge.

I wonder if motor manufactures are diversifying on their production lines...?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…